Custom Search

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My First Payment from Indoclix!

Just three days ago, I discovered this legit PTC site called "Indoclix". It in fact ranks top 1 on the list of Top PTC sites. What attracted me to join Indoclix was because it has probably the lowest minimum payout---only $0.1! I've earned $0.13 on my first 3 days and I requested a cashout immediately. And I got my payment within 24 hours. Very fast! Here is the proof that Indoclix is legit:

I strongly recommend Indoclix! For those who wants to join this PTC site, click HERE or the banner below and start earning your own money online!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    How are you, I am Faisal visit your blog via MyblogLog, i am also member of this site, and inviting you to visit my site it's www.freeclassifiedlinks.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete